Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Jibber Jabber Jayden

Tonight when trying to think about what to name my post, I felt it appropriate to title it "Jibber Jabber Jayden" as the past few mornings I've woken up to my new alarm clock ~ Jayden talking to herself :)

For the past few mornings, around 6:00 AM I hear my sweet darling next to me in her cradle talking to herself...not fussing, not crying...just jibber jabbering away. I sat in bed for a solid 45 minutes both mornings just enjoying it. Yesterday I nudged Jonathan to wake him up to make sure he could hear her...he was already awake listening to her also. I love how we both enjoy small moments like that because we know they pass all too quickly. 

Since I didn't record her in her cradle...I got her in the afternoon cooing as she was falling asleep. Of course the second I said how tired she is, she woke up. 


If you can't tell...she still LOVES sleeping completely bundled up & with a blanket touching her face LOL...talk about particular hahaha ~ she must get that trait from her daddy :) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment