Monday, July 21, 2014

Girls Weekend

This past weekend Jonathan went up to San Francisco with his friends so Jayden and I had a girls weekend without daddy! Even though we missed him terribly...we had such a fun weekend just me and my little J :)

Friday night we started out at Disneyland!! Bre, Al & Ella went with us :) Even though we only made it on a few rides, we had such a fun time!


DUMBO is one of our favorites ~ Jayden even helped control how high we went!

I didn't think we would stay very late since Jayden didn't nap all day, but since both girls were perfect we stayed until after fireworks! On the way out of the park we stopped for an ice cream. 

Jayden was waiting up for a bite...


But passed out before mommy could share...


The next day Jayden was the best daughter EVER and let me sleep in until almost 9! I could hardly believe my eyes when I woke up at 7:30 and she wasn't up yet! I quickly closed my eyes and rolled to the middle of the bed (I was allowed to be a bed hog since Jonathan was gone LOL).

When she finally woke up we ate some breakfast and went to grandma and grandpas to swim! Ever since 4th of July, Jayden loves those inflatable pools ~ it's so easy for her to get in and out and I swear she could play in the water for hours!


After swimming we played with one of her favorites...FLASHCARDS! :) Yepppp...that's right...my little brainiac loves her flashcards on my phone! 
I wouldn't be surprised if flashcards is her next word!


Then we decided her little toesies needed a pedicure...so we busted out the hot pink nail polish! 


I think they came out pretty cute if I say so myself :)

That night Jayden went to bed pretty early, but not before sending some pics to daddy before bedtime...


The next day we hung out with Monnie & papa Mark in the morning and Grandma & Grandpa in the afternoon until we picked up daddy at the airport.  

We sure missed daddy, but it was fun spending some girl time with my little babe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment