Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The Eve of Four

It's hard to believe 4 years ago Jonathan and I started this blog as we sat in a hospital room praying and hoping I could make it a few more days (or weeks) before delivering Jayden. Now, here I sit, on the eve of her birthday looking back over the most amazing four years of our lives. So many amazing memories...so many joyful moments - we could not feel more thankful for the kind, gentle, courageous, loving and gracious four year old we have been blessed with. 

A few months ago I bought this cute shabby chic sign that says "Let me love you a little more before you're not little anymore" ... and that's exactly how we feel about our girls. The days are long but the years are so incredibly short and I find myself wanting to hold on to these precious moments with these girls that have filled my heart with so much love and so much joy. 

While there have been challenging moments as Jayden developed her little personality and expressed her independence during the past year, we could not be more proud of the little lady she is becoming. 



Messy Hair...Don't Care :) 



Best Big Sissy Ever!




Our Little Diva!





Friends Forever!



  

Mommy & Daddy love you so much! 



Smile little one and enjoy each day! Our hope for you in the next year is that you have many adventures, love others fearlessly, make new friends, conquer your fears and always be true to yourself! Never forget how much we love you sweet girl!

Happy Birthday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment