Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Trips Galore!

To say we have been busy the last 6 weeks would be a bit of an understatement...pretty sure we have been on our fair share of airplanes and trips, some for business and some for fun!

Now that it's the end of October, it's finally settling down and not so crazy!

In September and October, I had 3 work visits back to back. I went to Denver one week, then Pennsylvania the next week. The day after I got back from Pennsylvania, Jonathan and packed and flew up to Sonoma for a wedding, and the day after we got home, I packed and left for a meeting in Rhode Island! A week later I had a girls weekend in Carlsbad and this past weekend Jonathan and I had a short staycation down at Pelican Hill in Newport.....whewwww that was a lot of packing, unpacking and laundry, laundry, laundry!

DENVER:






RHODE ISLAND:




SONOMA:

Wine Tasting & Food Pairing at St. Francis Winery! Such a fun afternoon!




Wedding Time!





Best Boss Ever! You will be missed!



BERKELEY:

Of course we stopped to say hi to Parker while we were up in nor Cal! Had such a great time walking around his school! Such a beautiful campus!




And we, of course, had fun on some stilts we found...


CARLSBAD - GIRLS WEEKEND!

I never get tired of this view!



Love these ladies so so so so much!




Fun down in the water!




Such amazing sunsets!


Such great times - just relaxing and hanging out :)


G.N.O.
Here we come!


Happy Birthday sweet friend <3 
PS. Glad you didn't go into labor on our weekend away :)




Did I mention how much I love these silly, goofy, fun, adventurous, loving & outgoing mamas?





MINI STAYCATION IN NEWPORT:


Beautiful!




Dinner at Andrea Restaurant ... & Jonathan and I finally popped open our vintage bottle of Dom Perignon! Yummmmy!


Never a dull moment with my hubs...
I love this man <3 


Before heading back home - we couldn't help but stop at one of our all-time favorite locations! Couldn't have asked for better weather! <3


Couldn't have been a better way to close our busy travel-filled adventures! 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment