Saturday, April 5, 2014

I love being an Auntie!

Obviously my favorite thing in the world is being a wifey and a mommy...but a very close second is being an Auntie to the best nieces and nephews in the world! I am so blessed and love my sisters' babies so, so, so much! Anddd I had the privilege of watching baby Ella the other day! I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous watching Jayden and Ella at the same time, but both girls were perrrrffffeeecctttttt :)


Of course I had to take a few pics with the girls! 


Once Jayden saw herself on the camera she got really excited and started laughing...too cute!! <3
The only babe we were missing was little Brooklyn! Who, by the way, is a cute little blondie these days! Tell me these blonde pigtails aren't the CUTEST?!


Awww how I miss her and those cute boys who stole my heart!!
Yep...that's right...these boys :)


Ahahahah I love those little troublemakers! 


Anyways....back to me babysitting....
When Bre dropped off Ella, I love how she told me she probably wouldn't sleep...little did Bre know that I obviously have the magic touch...
Not only did Ella sleep for me, but she took 2 long naps in 6 hours! :)

Since both girls were napping at the same time, I was pretty bored so I decided to start spring cleaning!
I know it doesn't look clean...but this hall closet is spotless compared to before! 


And I even cleaned out the garage!! Well I should really say "part of" the garage...the other half needs to be cleaned out also - but I decided to leave that for Jonathan :-D


Such a fun way to start the weekend! 
Clean house & cute babies <3
Awww I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment