Thursday, April 17, 2014

Oh Maverick

This week we were so lucky to have Maverick staying with us since Pam & Scott were out of town! Oh how we love when our "part-time" doggie is with us! Even though he is a little monster sometimes, he is deeply missed once he's back in Tustin :(

His new favorite place in the house is right next to Jayden's highchair, pretty much because he knows some (if not all) of her food will end up on the floor at one point or another...so he just sits and waits...patiently :)


And I love how the one night Jonathan and I decided to on our "diet", Maverick wanted a bite of my cupcake. He sat and stared at my delicious cupcake for a good 10 minutes. I'm sure he's thinking if he sits and stares long enough, he might actually get a bite! 
He was right...I ended up sharing with him :)


Since Jayden's been quite a fussy babe these days due to her teething, nap time is definitely a luxury at our house! It just so happens whenever Jayden goes down, so does Maverick! 


The house was so quiet with both babies sleeping! 


Now Mavierck is back in Tustin :( 
It was so sad...Jayden was literally looking all over the house for Maverick today. She misses her furry friend! She was up next to the back door pointing to go outside and she was even tossing her food over her high chair for him...unfortunately now I have to clean it up instead of Mav.



Awwww how I love this little girl! And one of my favorite parts of the day is picking out her outfit! Seriously...how cute are those pink boots?! I LOVE them! :)
 I can't believe they have stayed on her feet! Usually she pulls off anything I have on her feet...socks, shoes, sandals! But not the girlie pink cowgirl boots! 



So adorable <3



Hopefully they go with all her summer outfits as these might be my new favorite thing! 
Luckily for Jayden, mommy knows that boots go on the INSIDE of the pants...where as Jonathan once asked if his boots go inside or outside the pants...muahahaha...I seriously wish I didn't answer him seriously and he would have put them on the outside of his pants...that would have been CLASSIC! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment