Thursday, August 28, 2014

Playtime

Playtime is so much fun...and everyday Jayden does something that cracks me up. The other day we were at my moms house and I was just hanging out, checking emails while Jayden was playing with her toys, when she comes over and just starts crawling all over me...literally like I'm a jungle gym.

First she wanted to sit on me...


and then get off...


 then back on...


then back off...


then I turned into a back rest so she could read her Iowa book...


 Then turned over on her tummy and continue reading... :)


And back on...


Just when I thought she was tired of hopping on and off me, she sat down right in front of me, backed up and sat right in front of me. I love how kids have no idea of personal space :)
But I don't mind ~ I love this little munchkin!


A few days ago we had one of Jayden's friends over for a play date. Paul is 2 weeks older than Jayden but about 10 lbs heavier and about 5 inches taller! Even though he towers over her, they play so well together! While he was over, Jayden would get on her Minnie Mouse helicopter toy and he would push her around...sometimes he would push a little too fast and he ended up pushing her right into the wall!


Luckily she wasn't hurt and she just hopped right back on her helicopter LOL
She's one tough babe :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment