Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Our Growing Family

It's been SO difficult keeping this a secret...but we are PREGNANT! I've wanted to blog about this since the second we found out, but I've been waiting patiently until we were close to the end of our first trimester to report the exciting news! I am 10 1/2 weeks and we are so incredibly excited for our growing family!!

This is how we told our family... 


I got Jayden the cutest little shirt :) I even got a bigger size hoping it would still fit her on delivery day :)
And this is how we spread the exciting news!




Yep! If it's not exciting enough that we're pregnant...there's 2 in there!
Jonathan just about fell off his seat when the doc told us! We looked at each other like "WHATTTT?!?"

We just keep remembering that God is in control and giving us what we can handle. 
While this won't be a walk in the park, it will be the greatest adventure of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment