Friday, September 12, 2014

Walking with Dinosaurs

I know I'm writing this really late, since it's been weeks since we went to see Walking with Dinosaurs, but I figured better late than never :)

One of the perks of working for GCC is using the Honda Center suite and when Walking with Dinosaurs was in town we got tickets to go! Of course Bre and I dressed the girls alike and they were ADORABLE in these cute outfits Auntie Lexi got for them! (I'm still in shock Jayden kept her headband on almost the entire show!)


Jayden was entertained the entire time and was so excited to see all the life-size dinos walking around. I couldn't believe how life-like they were! 




Our cute little family :)
Jayden couldn't take her eyes off the show!!


At one point during the show Jayden must have been tired of watching the dinosaurs...I looked back and she was playing peek-a-boo with herself! 


Seriously, she melts my heart! <3



At the end of the show, they finally featured the infamous T-Rex! 


And when Jayden got scared, she cuddled up with daddy!


After the show, Jayden wanted to continue playing peek-a-boo and at one point started walking with the blanket over her head. I'm thinking she might be a really good ghost for Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment