Thursday, May 7, 2015

Fun Family Times at the Chino Air Show

Last weekend my mom and Mark bought tickets to the Chino Air Show and while Jonathan and I had plans already, they took Jayden to watch the airplanes! And I must admit, I'm awfully jealous! It looked like so much fun and I'm definitely in for next year's air show!!


Waiting for the show to begin!
Definitely the cutest girls at the show!!


Walking through the planes! 
I'm jealous! Looks like so much fun!!


Jayden taking a quick cat nap!


Eating snacks with Monnie <3


I love that the girls love each other so much! This pic definitely captures how much fun they were having! Look at those cute smiles!


LOVE IT!!!!
Jayden trying to use the binoculars :) 


Jayden and Ella loved being in the flight simulators! They got to push all the buttons and knobs! 


Obviously Al loved being in the simulator also :)


You know it's a successful day when both girls pass out on the car ride home! 
I can't wait to go with the fam next year! I'm sure the girls will have a blast again!!

Special thanks to Papa Mark for such a fun treat! 
I know Jayden had such a fun day since she's still talking about the planes!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment