Thursday, October 22, 2015

Lucky Number Seven

That's right...the girls are 7 months today! It's so much fun watching them explore the world around them and discover new things! They love tasting new foods and most recently their favorite food is Pumpkin & Cranberry mixed and Sweet Potato & Apple. Both girls go crazy when it's dinner time and sometimes we just can't feed them fast enough! Also, now when they are in tummy time, they are reaching for toys and able to turn and rotate. It won't be much longer before they are on the move.

Since the girls don't have a doctor appointment for another month, I had to do my own measurements for their height & weight today. It's probably a little off, but it will have to do :)

Sophia:
16 lbs. 5 oz.
26 inches

Savannah:
15 lbs. 11 oz.
26 1/2 inches

Both girls have TWO teeth in and are still drooling like crazy! I'm sure it won't be too long before a few more teeth poke through!

We finally finished setting up the second crib, so the girls are officially sleeping in their own room! Occasionally one will have to come in our room if they are a little fussy, but I don't mind :) It's nice having our room back to ourselves, but it's sad thinking the girls are growing up so fast!




I haven't finished decorating their room - but hopefully I'll find time this weekend to put Savannahs name on the wall and finalize all the small details of their nursery :)

I can't believe it's already almost Halloween! I of course had to take a few pictures of the girls today with a cute Jack-o-Lantern bucket. Savannah wanted to put it in her mouth the whole time while Sophia just wanted to hold it! 



Happy Seven Months to the sweetest little girls I know! 
Mommy & Daddy love you passed the sun, the moon & the stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment