Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween

This year we had a jammed packed weekend for Halloween! Jayden dressed up as the most adorable Belle I've ever seen and Sophia & Savannah dressed up as the cutest ladybug and bumble bee!

I decided to make Jayden's costume since I couldn't find any Belle costumes I liked. I quickly found out I would need help as my sewing skills (or lack there of) wouldn't cut it. Luckily my mom came over and helped me finish Jayden's costume! I love how it turned out! She was the perfect little Belle in the perfect golden dress! Since I didn't want anything over the top for the twins since they would be in the stroller most of the time, I decided to buy jammies with a picture of a lady bug and bumble bee on them. It was perfect for them since they fell asleep both nights we went out!


My mom hard at work!


Showing off her good work!


It's coming together!


LOVING the final dress! So happy we decided to make it and so glad my mom helped :)





Friday night we took the girls to Blocktober and it was so crowded since it was the night before Halloween! The parking was crazy and all the rides and activities had super long lines. We ended up leaving earlier than planned since it was so busy. 


My and my Belle <3


Headed into the bounce houses!


Cutest lady bug and bumble bee I've ever seen!
Their headbands barely stayed up because they were so big, but the jammies I bought were perfect costumes!


Jump time!


Hanging with friends!




The next night was Halloween! This year was so much fun since Jayden totally understood trick-or-treating and she was so excited to get more candy in her pumpkin at each house!

Before heading out of course we took some pics!
And you have no idea how hard it was to get all 3 girls to look at the camera at the same time!


Smiling with grandma & grandpa!

 
Trick-or-Treating ... Here we come!




After a few houses, Jayden could go up to the door completely by herself. She loved it! She would put her pumpkin inside the house and say "Trick-or-Treat". After they would put candy in her pumpkin, she would reach into the bowl for more candy! 
She's definitely related to me! :)

We went out for over an hour and she did awesome! It was such a fun night and we ended up with way more candy than we need! 

Next year it will be fun to take all 3 girls trick-or-treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment