Friday, November 27, 2015

A little late on 8

I'm about a week late posting Sophia & Savannah's 8 month blog...but better late than never :)

It's amazing how fast the girls are growing ~ I put them on the scale the other day and Sophia is right around 18 lbs and Savannah is around 17 1/2 lbs! I'm not sure how long they are, but they are quickly growing out of their 9 month clothes...so I wouldn't be surprised if they are around 27 inches!

This month has been really fun ~ both girls are crawling in their own way...Savannah is moving backwards (and often times goes around in circles) and Sophia is inching forward with her toes and is hilarious as she pushes her bottom in the air to reach whatever she's going after! We've been putting them on their knees and today was the first day Savannah was starting to put her knees under her by herself and Sophia was able to go from sitting down to laying down without face diving! I'm a little in denial about the need to babyproof more than we did with Jayden ~ but that is indeed on my "to do" list.
 Why is it that every single thing goes in their mouths? 
I should have bought stock in Lysol wipes...we go through about a container a day sanitizing everything in our house for these girls! 



That's the look of trouble!


 I never get tired of these smiles and giggles!


Picture time with mommy after our morning run! 



They only have eyes for daddy! 
And mommy when they're hungry :)



And we finally received the other pictures from the 6 month / 7 month shoot! I'm so excited about them! I'm so in love with how they turned out! And trust me when I say, it was a WORKOUT to get these pictures! 






Could they be any sweeter?!



CHEESSEEEEE :)
So in love! <3


Whooaahhhh there!


Tongues!




I usually can't decide which pictures I like best...so I just post all of them :)


Don't think we could love these little love bugs anymore! They are so incredibly sweet and I love seeing their big bright smiles every single day! 

Happy 8 Months my sweet angels! We love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment