Monday, December 28, 2015

9 months & on the move!

Sophia & Savannah are a little over 9 months and it seems as if our house gets crazier by the day! Both girls are mobile ~ Savannah a little more than Sophia...but they are all over the place!

The girls are still sleeping in separate rooms and are sleeping so much better! Both go down around 6:15/6:30 and wake up around 6:30 in the morning...but sometimes I'm lucky and Savannah sleeps in until 7:30! She's my sleepyhead most of the time! It was so cute, I walked in the other day after I heard her talking to herself and she was just sitting there waiting for me :)


We went to their doctor appointment a few days before Christmas, and the girls did awesome...

Sophia:
16 lbs 7 oz.
27 1/4 inches

Savannah:
16 lbs. 10 oz.
27 3/4 inches

So either my scale is off (from the last 2 months measurements) or the girls have thinned out a bit since they are moving around more. Either way, the doc said they are doing perfect and are in the 25-40th percentile for height/weight.

We have started feeding them more and more regular food so it's getting easier by the week. In the morning they love having bananas, blueberries, oranges or apples...they also love feeding themselves. We can cut up and put just about anything in front of them and they will eat it! It's pretty messy, but they are super independent and love trying new foods! This week we tried pasta, chicken, eggs, pancakes (one of their favorites), banana bread, lemon cake (another favorite) and whip cream :)

Both Sophia & Savannah have also been drooling like crazy - sometimes I just leave their bibs on because their outfits get soaked from all their drool. Their top 2 teeth are just about in, I can see both teeth on both girls, but they haven't quite broken through yet.

One of my favorite things is hearing them talk to each other. It's so adorable how they communicate back and forth! And their laughs and giggles are contagious! It brings a huge smile to my face listening and watching them! Although, I can already tell I'm definitely going to be a referee...they love stealing binkies and toys from one another!

Savannah going after both binkies...



Sophia's face is classic...she looks so sad LOL




Savannah's over it and on the move!


Jayden giving love to her little sissy!



Brings me so much joy when I see our girls love on each other and smile at one another! <3

My big 9 month olds! Can't believe how fast this year has flown by! 
March is just around the corner and I can't believe these little girls will be ONE before we know it!
Love you Sophia & Savannah! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment