Saturday, April 8, 2017

Man/Hubby/Daddy of the Year

I never imagined 7 years ago when Jonathan and I were getting ready for our wedding, that our love for each other would only grow and our relationship would blossom into what it is today. With the ups and downs of life, sometimes love is a choice and like any relationship, it does take compromise and sacrifice, but with that also comes the best love, friendship and companionship that I could have ever asked for! 


Fast forward almost 7 years and 3 girls later and I could not be more thankful or feel more blessed to have married not only my best friend, but the most honorable, loving, humble man I've ever met. 











So thank you Jonathan - thank you for this life we live. Thank you for your upmost integrity, your selflessness, your faithfulness and living out your values and morals to the highest. Our girls have no idea how lucky they are to have you as their daddy <3 but I do know how lucky I am to have you as my husband. I love you with every single inch of my soul. I know that together we can conquer anything and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment