Thursday, April 27, 2017

Wife/Mommy of the year!

This blog is filled with amazing stories and pictures of our family, especially our 3 beautiful little girls.  Renee has even posted a few about me, but there aren’t any blogs about the woman behind the scenes who writes these posts.  I figured out her password and wanted to post this blog so I can share a little bit about the amazing woman behind these stories.

They say that everything happens for a reason.  I truly do believe that.  Renee and I have been together for 13 years and I feel so fortunate to have been able to go on this journey with her.  Everyday has been a blessing.

I’m lucky to have married such an amazing woman.  I’ve never met anyone who genuinely cares more about other people.  She is the most loving, caring, Godly, selfless person I know.  She has made me a better person and I can’t thank her enough for helping me become the man I am today.

Ferris wheel on date night!

Go Ducks!

What a view!


Not only is she an amazing person and loving wife, but she is the most incredible mother to our 3 girls.  I can’t even begin to describe what a wonderful mother she is.  There have been difficult times; the NICU, all the hospital and doctor visits, the sleepless nights and much more. Through all those tough times she never stops being our rock.  Our girls don’t know how lucky they are to have you as their mommy, but I am so lucky to have you as my wife.



Half Marathon under 2 hours and 15 minutes!  


3 day hospital stay!  Troopers!

Savannah and Mommy!
Painting with Mommy!

Peek-a-boo!

Reading with Mommy!

Slumber Party!


Thank you Renee.  Thank you for your selflessness, your faith, your love, and thank you for always being there for our family.




I love you past the sun the moon and the stars. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment