Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Mommy

Yes indeed -- mommy is officially 29 years old! We had such a relaxing day - for starters Jayden almost slept through the whole night! She went to bed around 7:30 and woke up at 4:45! She ate and went right back to sleep until 7:30 :) What a big girl!

Daddy wanted to take us to lunch, so we met him at Islands with Monnie, Aunt B and Ella. Jayden was a little fussy, but as soon as dessert came out she was as happy as happy could be!!


We left no evidence...


Yummmmy :)


I love my little peanut!


I told Jayden all I wanted for my birthday was for her to say Ma Ma...but instead she sent me these beautiful flowers :) 



I love how The Bouqs sends flowers right before they bloom so you get to watch the buds open! They are absolutely the most beautiful flowers I've ever received! 

That night Jonathan took me to the Spectrum and we played games at Dave & Busters and then we went on the ferris wheel! I was so excited! It was a little cold...but since we were the only people crazy enough to be outside, there was no one else on the ferris wheel so they stopped us at the top! It was very romantic! <3




Best Birthday Ever :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment