Thursday, December 26, 2013

Jayden's First Christmas

Is it just me, or did the holidays fly by way too fast this year?! I can't believe Christmas is over already! We had such an amazing week! Between spending time with family and celebrating Jesus' birthday, it really was a magical year!

Christmas Eve we were with my side of the family - so we started off by heading to church for the Christmas Eve service. After church we went to my moms to have dinner and open presents with the kids! Bryson and Hunter LOVED all of their gifts and couldn't wait to start playing with all their new toys, while the girls enjoyed the little things, like tearing the wrapping paper!

My mom's tree had so many presents under it, it reminded me of Christmas when I was growing up!


We had such an awesome day! I LOVE LOVE LOVE our family <3 We have so much to be thankful for this year and I feel so blessed to have the most amazing family in the world.

That night Jonathan really wanted to open presents early and of course I didn't mind! Besides, the whole month I was trying to guess what he was getting me...so I didn't object to opening gifts early :) When I opened my box, I saw Mr. Incredible staring back at me on a piece of paper...Jonathan surprised me and got us Disneyland passes! We are so excited to take our little Jayden to Disneyland all year long! AANNDDDDD Al surprised Bre with passes also...so Jayden gets to go with her cousin Ella! Whoop whoop!

Our awesome Christmas tree! 


Is this not the best Christmas face ever?!


Such a happy babe!


Christmas day we got up and opened gifts with our sweet Jayden. And of course she enjoyed just tearing the paper ... but whenever she opened a new book she wanted to hold each one. What a book worm!


I love this pic! Such a sweet girl <3


Jayden & Daddy with her "daddy" books


I love her!



Definitely one of my favorite pics from the whole day! She loves her daddy!!


After her nap, we made a pit stop at Monnie's house to see the kids on Christmas day...the boys were still in their jammies playing with their new toys!


Then we headed to Jonathan's parents house to celebrate with them ~ since it was 80 degrees outside, we went over early to play some games outside. I gave Jonathan Kupp for Christmas...so we brought it with us to play...Grandpa Scott was the reigning champ all day!


What a beautiful Christmas day! 

After games, we opened presents...Jayden got some awesome presents from her grandma and grandpa!!


I think the biggest surprise was the pink hot wheels four wheeler! It's going to be so much fun when she can ride it! :) 


So adorable!!


My two babies :)

We had such an amazing Christmas! I loved watching the kids open their gifts and see them get so excited with every single present! And I definitely think every year will get better and better as Jayden gets a little older and begins to understand what Christmas is all about! I think Jonathan says it best...giving is so much more rewarding than receiving :)

<-- BEST SANTA EVER

Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment