Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Girls Weekend at Bacara

Last weekend was one of the most relaxing and restful weekends I've had in a very long time! My mom took me, Bre, Nicole & Tara up to Santa Barbara for a long girls weekend and it was amazing! We stayed at the beautiful Bacara resort, which was phenomenal! 

Friday night we ate at the Bistro, which was the main restaurant at the hotel. It was DELICIOUS! After the long drive, we ended up going to bed a little early after the other girls drank a bottle of Veuve Clicquot (I was awfully jealous!) and I drank some of my yummy Martinellis! 

The next morning we slept in and headed out for some pool time around 10. It was PERFECT weather! It was about 74 with next to no wind…I ate lunch out poolside while the girls drank Bloody Marys poolside :) We had such a relaxing morning!


How amazing is this view!? 


Our room was amazing also…since my mom, Bre and I were sharing, we upgraded to a suite :)
We had a living room...


and an awesome master bedroom!


Our patio was huge with a very partial ocean view :)




After hanging by the pool, we headed to State street in downtown Santa Barbara! We walked up and down almost the entire street and window shopped all afternoon. 
After a long day, we ate at the most amazing Italian restaurant called Toma. Everything we ordered was delicious! 


Mark even gave us a bottle of 2008 Silveroak from his wine cellar! I had a small taste :) but I know the girls reallllllllly enjoyed it!!!!! 


Toasting to Mark for such an awesome weekend!


While they enjoyed their fancy wine, I enjoyed my Martinellis! LOL


Such an amazing dinner and fun night with some amazing mamas! 


The next morning we woke up and had breakfast at the Spa Cafe right next to the spa…right after we headed over for our relaxing spa treatments! It was awesome! I had the prenatal massage and the collection facial. While I prefer deep tissue massage pressure, the masseuse was pretty good, but my facial was by far the best facial I've ever had! After my treatment, everyone commented how I was glowing :)
We were at the spa for about 4 hours and enjoyed every second of it!


Monday morning we woke up and went for a walk around nature reserve next to the hotel. 



It was such a beautiful morning…we were sad our weekend was coming to an end! 


Bye Bye Bacara…til next time!
Special thanks to Mark for such an awesome girls trip! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment