Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Jayden's Growing Vocabulary

I love hearing all the new words Jayden is saying everyday! She is like a sponge right now and repeats so much of what we say. Sometimes she only says things once and other times she keeps saying the same word…like her new favorite word, "no". Definitely not my favorite thing to hear, but it's so cute how she says it. I'll ask her if she wants to eat something or do something and she will shake her head and say "no"…and when I get to something she does want, she stops and just stares.

Some of her favorite words:

Love you - Roh rou
Here ya go - Here go
Birdie - Burye
Doggie - Dawye
Please - Plea plea
Thank you - tank tou
Shoes - Chews
Socks - Socks
Juice - Jusch
Blueberries - Bewries
Bowl - Bow
Bye Bye - Bah Bye
Daisy - Day-zee
Car - Kaw
Poo poo - Poo poo
Book - Bowh
Boo Boo - Boo boo
Potty - Paw-yee
Hot Dog - Ga Ga
Ball - Bah
Moon - Moo
Baby - Bay-bee
Apple - Papple
Cold - Cole
Outside - Ouwsyee

Trying to phenetically spell the way she says it is not the easiest task…but I did my best :)

I love hearing all the new words she comes up with…and sometimes Jonathan and I look at each other and ask where she learned that! We definitely have to be careful to watch what we say since we have a little learner on our hands! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment