Monday, April 27, 2015

Our Talkative Two Year Old and Peaceful Twins

Little Miss Jayden is talking more and more each day. I can't believe some of the words or sentences she's saying! I don't know where she learns them, but it makes my heart smile seeing her express herself like a big girl!

Some of my new favorite words she's saying:
cooking - "kuking"
blanket - "buqet"
swim - "sim"
bless you - "fess you"
nails - "nails"
pacifier - "fyer"
night night - "ny night"
eggs - "ehyes"
hide them - "hy yem"
pray - "pay"
again - "ghen"

We also started teaching Jayden how to pray, which has been so adorable! She will put her hands together and repeat after me or Jonathan and after we say "amen" she will clap and say "ghen". I've never met a little girl that loves to pray as much as Jayden! Every day and night we pray for everyone in the family and all her friends. It's so cute how she pronounces everyones name…

daddy - "dadee"
mommy - "mommy" / "mama"
Sophia - "Fia"
Savannah - "Vanna" / "Mana"
Monnie - "mawyee"
Papa Mark - "papa mawk"
Grandma Pam - "memaw"
Papa Scott - "papa"
Bre -  "B"
Al - "Owe"
Ella - "Ewa"
Parker - "Pawkah"
Lexi - "Sessy"
Bryson - "Byson"
Hunter - "Huntoe"
Brooklyn - "Brookyn"
Katy - "Kayee"
Kristine - "Nene"

And at the end of the prayer, we say "love you Jesus" and she repeats "wove wu seasus"! It melts my heart ~ she is such an angel!


We just couldn't help ourselves…she looked so cute in her "angels" attire, we kept snapping pictures!


She's definitely not camera shy…she even says "cheese"



I've never known I could love anyone the way I love our girls! I love watching Jayden blossom into the most beautiful, kind, loving big sister! She loves copying everything we do, from rocking and singing to the babies to feeding and changing their diapers…Jayden will pretend to do it all with her baby doll! It's so funny and Jonathan and I can't help but laugh just watching her! 

The other day, I came downstairs and found her baby doll in the baby bouncer seat! At first glance I thought it was one of the twins! 


It makes my heart smile watching her love on the twins!

And those twins…awwwwwwww…I love loving on them also! They are so sweet and so peaceful, half the time you wouldn't even know they were in the same room as you! They only let out a peep if they are hungry or need a new diaper. I hear them the most since they usually stay wide awake after they eat around 3:00 in the morning. After I feed them, it usually takes them about 30-45 minutes to fall back asleep…they grunt, wiggle and squirm keeping mommy up until they pass out. Jonathan's convinced they have their days and nights mixed up. 


The finally passed out at 4:00 after their 3:00 snack :)


Cuddling time with daddy is the best <3

As exhausted as I get, I never get tired of cuddling with my girls and staring at their cute little faces. I noticed this week their hair lines are becoming more defined and they are opening their eyes more and more to explore the world around them! Their eyes are still a blueish - gray color…but I can't wait to see what color their eyes turn out to be! They are also filling in beautifully! I love their little itty bitty rolls :) 
They are still in newborn clothes but I think they may have to move up to 0-3 months in the upcoming weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment