Thursday, April 30, 2015

Newborn Love

I've been waiting patiently to share our newborn pictures of Savannah and Sophia, but I wanted to wait until our announcements were sent out so the pictures were a surprise! Since I mailed the adorable announcements early this week, I think it's finally safe to share some of our favorite photos from the girls newborn session! :)










And I saved my favorite for last!
I'll never forget when my photographer sent this picture to me! Jonathan and I were driving home from Target and when I opened the picture on my phone I lost it! I started crying (I like to say it's because I just had 2 babies so I am double hormonal) but when Jonathan asked me what was wrong all I could say is nothing is wrong, but our girls are so incredibly beautiful!


We are so blessed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment