Saturday, June 20, 2015

A Perfect "Pear"

These girls never cease to amaze me! Last night they slept a solid 8 hours and went over 9 1/2 hours between feedings! I couldn't believe it was 5 AM when I woke up to Sophia squirming…after I fed her I had to wake up Savannah to eat. Who knows how much longer she would have gone! 
I love how peaceful Sophia and Savannah are and how they are such happy babes! They are so smiley, they even smile in their sleep! 


It's so funny how all of our girls like to sleep with blankets covering/touching their faces!!


One happy girl!


Sophia smiling and talking to her auntie!! <3


They really do make a perfect "pear"


Such an awesome, loving and helpful big sissy!
It brings me so much joy when I see our Jayden loving on her little sisters! 


My new favorite thing is to dress all 3 girls the same!! It's so much fun and at the rate the twins are growing, I'm sure they will all be in the same size within a year or so :)


We are so beyond blessed with 3 perfect, healthy and ADORABLE little girls!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment