Sunday, February 16, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN!

Happy Birthday to our precious Jayden! We had such an amazing day with our sweet babe! After breakfast we were off to Disneyland!! It was super crowded...but we just enjoyed the day and the awesome weather!


How cute does Jayden look in her adorable Minnie Mouse dress?! We LOVED it!


After hanging out at the park, we met up with some family to have dinner at Rainforest Cafe! 
What a fun way to end the day!



And yesterday we had Jayden's birthday party ~ and what a perfect day it was! We spent it with family & friends and enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL weather!

Thanks to my genius sisters...we catered and I didn't have to make ANYTHING (minus the yummy oreo pops and rice krispy treats). I even ordered a cute cupcake cake... which is literally cupcakes put together to form a cake in the shape of a 1...the best part, it came with a complementary smash cake!



The rice krispy treats were gone by the end of the party...and I think there were only a few oreo pops left! They were definitely a hit!!


I loved the decorations by the front door...Jonathan added the cute pink balloons! Good job babe!



The food was delicious - note to self...always cater in food!! :)


The smash cake was so much fun! I love all her little expressions! :)

One of my favorite parts of the day was opening Jayden's first birthday letters. At my baby shower, friends and family were able to write letters to Jayden for her to open on her 1st, 13th and 18th birthday...and I literally have all of them sealed and put away for her. I've been looking forward to opening those letters all year! Jonathan and I enjoyed reading all of them <3

We are so incredibly blessed to have such amazing friends and family! 
Thank you all for making her first birthday a very special one!! <3


And Happy Birthday to our beautiful, fun, lovable, feisty & fun baby girl. 
Mommy & Daddy love you past the sun, the moon & every star in the sky! 

No comments:

Post a Comment