Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday

Today was Jayden's first Super Bowl Sunday! Even though Jayden has been sick the past few days, we had such a fun day! She was up bright and early this morning ~ so daddy took her so I was able to sleep in an extra hour :) AND I woke up to my FAVORITE breakfast from Bagels & Brew! YUMMMY! Thanks babe!

After breakfast, Jayden went down for her morning nap so I started cleaning out my office...which, by the way, was one of my New Years Resolutions...so proud of myself that I'm actually halfway done already and it's only February! After about an hour or so, I heard Jayden talking to herself so I went to peek in on her...and this is how I found her...


Yep ~ she's figured out how to pull herself up in her crib! Good thing we lowered her mattress a few weeks ago! She never ceases to amaze us! It seems like every day she learns something new!

And in honor of Super Bowl Sunday, Jonathan of course wanted to dress her up for the party...even though the Broncos lost, Jayden rocked orange and blue :)


She even won twice on her Super Bowl Squares! Jonathan actually picked good ones this year!! 


She won a whole $10! :) whoop whoop!
I think both times she won she was sleeping, so we joked with Pam and Scott that next year we should pick squares and then sleep the whole game and maybe we would win! :) 


Watching the game with daddy! 


Even though Jayden was a little grumpy, she was definitely the highlight of the game! :)
Such a fun day <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment