Friday, February 28, 2014

Teething Troubles

It has been way too long since my last blog post! I can't believe how quickly time has passed since Jayden's birthday! We've been on-the-go since her party so I feel like I just now found the time to sit down and blog.

Jayden has been a little cranky these days...I contribute it to her 5 teeth coming in! Poor babe :( I can't wait for her to feel better! She's not napping or sleeping very well, but when she's out, she's OUT!




There's definitely a recurring theme...she loves to have a blanket or stuffed animal touching her face! 




And when she's up, she LOVES to be walking with her toys and crawling EVERYWHERE! She's now trying to climb up the stairs! YIKES!


And she thinks coming down the stairs is hilarious! :)


I love that laugh :) It brightens my day!

Last week we had our little big Maverick for a few days. And Jayden LOVES dogs...she gets so excited and literally chases Maverick around the house! 

And now she's figured out whenever she is eating, he sits right next to her high chair hoping and waiting for food to drop....now that she's caught on, she just drops it over for him! 


The two youngest Ericksons...awww I love our little troublemakers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment