Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Few of Our Favorite Things

The other day Jonathan was talking about how much our life has changed in such a short amount of time. It's crazy to think Jonathan and I met 11 years ago and have been married for almost 5 years! Our lives went from traveling the world and doing whatever we want whenever we want, to simplifying everything to make things easy! With 3 girls under 3, that's our goal…make things easy, easy, easy!

If you asked me 5 years ago what a typical weekend would look like for me and Jonathan ~ I would have said going out with friends or traveling somewhere new and exciting. Now some of my favorite things are some of the simple things in life…my absolute favorite is walking with Jonathan and the girls down to Starbucks for breakfast and a nice hot cup of coffee and if I'm up for it, walking home the back way for a workout going uphill! And let me tell you, walking uphill pushing a stroller with two babies and a toddler is a W.O.R.K.O.U.T!

Out walking with all 3 girls! 
2 in the stroller...


...and a baby in the Ergo!


Is it sad they know us by name at the Starbucks down the street? :)


Another one of my favorite things is watching my babies sleep…and taking pictures of them. I love how peaceful they look and I LOVE how they smile in their sleep. I've never seen babies smile as much as they do! 

And they just started giggling last week ~ which is music to my ears! 





It's funny how in a few short years the pictures in my phone went from only me, Jonathan, friends & family to pictures of pretty much only my babies! :)

More of our favorite things...

Dressing the girls in matching outfits & bows



Going to see the train or riding the train with Monnie!



Painting nails!


Teaching Jayden new things ~ Jonathan especially loves teaching her new sports!


Hanging out with Jayden, Sophia & Savannah's friends <3




& mommy and daddy's friends too!










Going swimming with Memaw & Papa!



& of course playing with daddy in the pool!


Jumping to daddy on 3!
1 - 2 - 3 JUMP!



Going to swim lessons with Ms. Allie every Tuesday night





Hearing the funny things that Jayden says and seeing the funny things she does!


Jayden hidding her "Nuguin" (Penguin)
There he is!
Daddy and Jayden named him Mr. Nuguin




Going to concerts in the park with family :)



Building blocks with Jayden - she loves building big towers!


And she thinks it's hilarious when the tower falls down :)


And our absolute favorite…spending time with our fun family!




















It's so funny because people stop me all the time when I'm out with my girls and tell me to enjoy every moment because it goes so fast…so we are enjoying every single day and every single moment (even the hard ones)…because one day we'll look back and we'll be so happy & proud we lived in the moment with our girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment