Friday, July 24, 2015

Happy Anniversary My Love

It's hard to believe it's already been five years since Jonathan and I said "I DO"! It has literally flown by! Our wedding day was one of the best days of my life…and since then, we've had some pretty incredible adventures! 
I love the life we've built together and feel beyond blessed with such an amazing husband and the most adorable babies in the world.

We've had so many amazing memories through the past 5 years…and every year I look forward to celebrating our anniversary :)

July 24, 2010
We said "I DO!"


2011 
Spending our first anniversary in Belize


2012 
Our favorite Sushi restaurant…we thought it might be the last time I could have sushi since we were trying to get pregnant…a few weeks later we found out we were expecting our first miracle <3


2013 
Back to where it all started in 2010


2014 
Club 33 in Disneyland…such a fun night!


2015 
Off to Pechanga for the night!


Of all the adventures we've had and all the things we've said yes to through the years, saying "YES" when you proposed beats them all! Jonathan, you're my favorite adventure and I love going through life with you by my side. 

Happy Anniversary to My One True Love! The last five years have been truly amazing and I can't wait to see what the next 50+ hold for us!

I love you!!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment