Saturday, August 22, 2015

5 Months!

How is it possible Sophia & Savannah are already 5 months??!! I can't believe how big our girls are getting and how incredibly healthy they are! The past few weeks have been so much fun! They are learning to sit up and they are getting stronger and stronger each day! We started putting the girls in the bumbo seat to strengthen their core and practice sitting up. We also started putting them in their highchairs last week and this weekend we are starting the girls on pureed foods! I definitely think they are ready and I'm excited to see how they do!


Happy Girls in Highchairs!


They are all smiles!!


I'm so lucky the girls love their bumbo seat! Makes for a great baby holder when I'm busy with the other baby!



Since the girls don't have a doctor appointment this month, I have to estimate their weight and height…so I'm excited to see how much they have grown at their appointment next month!

Sophia:
13 lbs. 14 oz.
25 inches

Savannah:
13 lbs. 7 oz.
25 1/4 inches

Now when the girls do tummy time I face them towards each other so they can keep each other entertained! They are both getting so strong ~ they can stay in tummy time for about 30-45 minutes!


They other day the girls fell asleep when playing on their play mat ~ when I looked down I saw they were holding hands! It just about melted my heart! Awwww I love these girls! <3


Spending time with daddy :)


This week I went up in the attic to get down the rest of their 6 & 9 month clothes! I just about died when I saw that they will soon fit into clothes Jayden wore only a few months ago! At the rate they are growing, they will surpass Jayden's weight and clothing size by the end of the year! :)

Some of Sophia & Savannah's favorite things:
* Tummy time
* Sitting in their swing or mamaroo
* Going for walks
* Cuddling 
* Sitting up and being able to look around
* Munching on their hands or soft toys
* Splashing in the bath!


HAPPY 5 MONTHS SOPHIA & SAVANNAH! 
WE LOVE YOU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment