Thursday, March 28, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Tuesday, March 26th was the day we patiently waited for! Jayden was finally discharged and is officially home with me and Jonathan!!! It took me a few days to finally pick up the computer and blog about her homecoming. Now that she's home I get so easily distracted :-) when she's sleeping I can sit there and watch her for hours. I love snuggling with her morning, noon and night!! It's the best thing in the world having her home and even better, I LOVE seeing Jonathan spend time with little Jayden. He is so sweet with her and it makes me fall in love with him all over again!

After 38 days in the NICU, Jayden went from 2 lbs 15 ounces to 4 lbs 6 ounces. Even though she's still tiny, she is perfect in every way and we are so excited as this next chapter in our life has been unbelievable!


Packing up our little baby <3


We are officially out of the NICU and headed home!!


She's so tiny in her big car seat!


First night home <3


1 comment:

  1. We've been following Jayden's progress and are so happy to see she's home with you now! What amazing progress for such a little one...you've got a tough cookie there! We're sure you're enjoying every minute. The fun is just beginning! Congratulations again...
    The Magee Family

    ReplyDelete