Friday, January 31, 2014

Our Almost 1 Year Old

A few days ago our little Jayden figured out how to sit up on her own! When Jonathan went to get her after nap time, he found her sitting up talking to herself. So when it was my turn to get her, of course I grabbed my camera hoping she would be sitting up...and she was :)


But she wasn't in the mood for a photo shoot LOL

Jayden's also becoming a little more adventurous when she's standing up. 
Now she loves to let go to find her balance...her facial expressions are CLASSIC!




She is so proud of herself! She's getting so big! 

With her birthday around the corner, I'm anxious to see how much Jayden weighs at her next doc appointment. I put her on our bathroom scale and it only said 14.8 lbs...which seems a little low to me, so hopefully our scale is off (for her sake and mine LOL).

Only 2 more weeks and our little Jayden will be 1! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment