Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hello Sleep

I feel rejuvenated, refreshed and I have a TON of energy this morning! Last night was the first night I had uninterrupted sleep! That's right...Jayden slept a full 12 hours last night! It took a full 11 months, but she did it on her 11 month birthday...and I feel like a new person this morning! I didn't even rush to make my morning coffee!

A few days ago we started our MOPS program and so far we LOVE it! Four of the moms at our table have 1 year olds so we all talk about what stage our babies are at! It's so much fun! One of the moms told us how she was able to sleep train her baby at 6 months and now he sleeps 12-13 hours every single night! I have to admit, I was awfully jealous when she told us that...but her doctor said to let her baby cry it out and will eventually stop waking up in the middle of the night. So Jonathan and I decided we were going to try it the first night and see how it went. That night was hard because Jayden woke up two times and cried herself back to sleep in about 15 minutes, but I felt awful the whole time and I didn't go back to sleep until she was back asleep. Although it was worth it because now, only the second night, she's sleeping 12 hours! HALLELUJAH!!!!! :)


It's a happy day for me and a Happy 11 month birthday for Jayden! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment