Friday, January 17, 2014

Where's Juanatan

So, most people know that Jonathan and I are jokesters...we LOVE to pull fun pranks on each other...whether it's scaring one another, pouring ice cold water on each other in the shower (this is my personal fav!) or our new favorite...playing "Where's Juanatan".

A few weeks ago Jonathan's parents were cleaning out their house and came across a life-size cutout of Jonathan from when he was a senior in high school. Naturally I said I wanted to take it home because I had big plans for this piece of cardboard with Jonathan's picture on it :) :)

The first night I put him on Jonathan's side of the bed so when my hubby came home he had a surprise visitor! We were both laughing so hard (I know we are hilarious!)...from then on, we tried to put this cutout on each other's side of the bed before the other would head upstairs. Of course one thing lead to another and before we knew it we were trying to find different funny places to put "Juanatan".

Here are a few of my personal favorites!!!


"Chillin' in bed Juanatan"


"Under the covers Juanatan"


"Chauffeur Juanatan"
So bummed Jonathan put Juan in my car yesterday morning...this was totally MY idea also...but since I didn't wake up in the middle of the night to put him in Jonathan's car, he beat me to it!
Funny we had the same idea the same night :)



"Showering Juanatan"


"Peek-a-boo Juanatan"


LOL I thought that one was so funny I had to put two pics haha


"Gotta Go Juanatan"

I guess this is the adult version of Elf on the Shelf hahahaha
I already have my next place to put our new found friend! I can't wait for tomorrow morning! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment