Wednesday, January 22, 2014

She's Crawling!

Yes indeed! Jayden has finally figured out how to continuously push herself forward...and ever since she started, she hasn't stopped. I had a feeling that would happen!

Yesterday we were playing and of course I was trying to get her to move around and instead of just pushing herself forward once, maybe twice, she just kept going! I even turned my back to finish her cute invites for her 1st birthday and she was on the other side of the living room in about 20 seconds! 


We are so incredibly proud of our little peanut! 

This morning, she was back at it already...she wanted to crawl around and touch EVERYTHING! She is definitely a little explorer! Good thing we already started baby proofing!

And with Jayden's birthday right around the corner, I spent so much time last week trying to teach her how to put 1 finger in the air so she can show everyone how old she is...and she finally got it! Now it's one of her favorite things to do LOL


Awww how I love her <3
I can't believe it's almost time to celebrate her first birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment