Monday, January 13, 2014

One Smart Girl

For the past few months one of Jayden's favorite things to hold has been chapstick...well last night she saw Jonathan take off the cap when he was using it. When he handed it back to Jayden, she was able to pull the cap right off! I guess she won't be playing with chapstick anymore!


She is one smart girl! 

Jayden also found her new favorite thing to do! Pull herself up onto her play table, let go and stand up on her own, plop down on her bottom and pull herself back up and do it all over again! She can do that over and over and over and not get tired of it! And when she pulls herself up, she is so proud of herself and she looks around to see if anyone is watching...almost as if she's saying "Did you see that!?"



I love her facial expression before she pulls herself back up!

Since we have been spending quite a bit of time at Disneyland, I decided to make a Minnie Mouse beanie for Jayden! I looked up online how to crochet and just started making it one day. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but I think it turned out pretty cute!


The ears are a little floppy when it's on Jayden, but I think it's because I made a bigger size so she can grow into it.


Our cute little Minnie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment