Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Officially on the Move!

Jayden has been scooching backwards for quite some time, but this past weekend she started inching forward! She finally figured it out! She's also able to move side-to-side to reach whatever is around her.

She also crawls forward when she is sitting down to reach for whatever is around her! We have to be watching her every move because she has been able to grab so many things...like water cups, keys, food and sometimes she's after my morning coffee!


She is officially on the move!! 
Time to start baby-proofing our house ASAP! 

And since I totally forgot to blog about Jayden's first word (which was mama and dada by the way!)...I figured I should probably post a cute video of her talking!

About a month ago Jonathan told me she started saying mama and dada when they were watching football! Now her favorite thing to say is mama! She can also say baba, which I'm not sure if it's for bye bye or ball...but she still loves to say it! 


The best is when Jonathan and I wake up in the morning to Jayden talking to herself. We will just lay there and listen to her. She is by far the BEST alarm clock in the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment