Monday, December 8, 2014

21 Weeks

It's hard to believe I only have 16 weeks left before these sweet babies arrive! Time seems to be flying by so quickly…it seems like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant!

Recently I've been feeling pretty good - I've been able to eat almost anything and keep everything down! So that's definitely a plus! Unfortunately the other day I pulled a muscle in this big 'ol belly and the doc says I can't carry Jayden anymore! :( I had a sharp pain in my side for about 45 minutes and now I'm just a little sore in that area, feeling as if I worked out (which, BTW, I have done next to none of this pregnancy). Poor Jayden has to walk almost everywhere now when she's with me and it's getting really hard for me to put her to bed. When I rock her in the glider it's super uncomfortable when she's laying on my belly and my belly gets in the way when I put her in the crib. Luckily she LOVES having daddy put her to bed, which she makes perfectly clear since she cries for daddy when I'm trying to sing songs and calm her down before bedtime.

The babies are now about the size of a banana…each about 7.5 inches long and weighing in about 11-12 oz! Crazy to think combined they are almost 2 pounds!! I'll find out more accurately how big they are at my next appointment on Wednesday! I can't wait to see them -- I'm so spoiled getting an ultrasound every few weeks!

Lately I haven't had any new cravings, except for maybe just El Pollo Loco :) Jonathan and I stopped there for dinner a few days ago and I had the Chicken Avocado Salad and it was delicious! I've had to pick it up for lunch a few times since then! I'm also still crazy for my chili with tortilla chips! I've been munching on that almost every single day!


The past week I've been feeling the babies moving around a TON! Baby B way more than Baby A…Baby B is a kicker and Baby A mostly rolls around. I love randomly feeling them move - I can tell they are going to be active babies like Jayden! There definitely won't be a dull moment in the Erickson house, that's for sure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment