Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Time!

I'm so so so excited that it's Christmas time! I think Jayden is excited also…seeing that she LOVES looking at the Christmas lights and decorations everyday! She even has a new word -- snowman (which sounds like nomen). Our neighbor across the street has an adorable snowman in his yard and Jayden will point to it every single day! I think that's her new favorite friend on the street!


She is also obsessed with our Christmas tree and my village! Everyday she says "WHHOOAAA" when we turn the lights on! The smallest things amuse kids…I'm still wondering why we have so many toys when she's happy with the most random things! And when the lights are off on the tree and the village, she points and keeps saying "Oh No!" until we acknowledge the fact the lights are off…it's adorable! :) Even though she already broke one of my little santa elves in my village, I was able to perform surgery and repair him so you can't tell he had a broken arm and two broken legs! Jayden now knows she's not allowed to touch the village and it's "eyes only".



Random pic I know…but it was too cute not to include :) 
Seriously the love of my life…her smile melts my heart!! <3


It's going to be so much fun taking her out one night to see all the Christmas lights and decorations this year! I know she will absolutely love it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment