Friday, December 19, 2014

Holiday Fun

This week has been jammed pack full of holiday festivities! Between looking at lights & passing out toys at church to visiting Santa and finishing Christmas shopping…it's been a busy week!

Monday and Wednesday I worked the toy drive at the Peace Center at church. I am so glad I decided to volunteer ~ with the hustle and bustle of the holidays, sometimes people forget what Christmas is all about! It was so awesome being able to give toys to these families that wouldn't have been able to provide presents for their kids without the Peace Center. We also took them through the food pantry so we were able to stock their kitchens! I can't wait to work the toy drive again next year!

The other night Jonathan and I took Jayden to look at Christmas lights through a street in Tustin with Jonathan's parents. Jayden absolutely LOVED it! We were a little nervous because we forgot the stroller, but she ended up walking the entire time! It was fun hearing her go crazy at almost every house…especially the houses where she saw Mickey and another house where she saw an inflatable Olaf!



Giving kisses to Mickey & Minnie <3


Yesterday Bre and I took the girls to visit Santa at the mall…I thought the line was going to be super long because the traffic to get in and out of the mall was crazy! But lucky I got a perfect parking spot and there was only 1 family in front of us to see Santa. Once it was our turn, Santa decided to go on a 5 minute break so we had time to get the girls used to the sofa where Santa was sitting. We took a few practice pictures before Santa returned!



The girls love each other so much! I love their cute little smiles!!


When Santa returned - the girls were a little nervous around him. Jayden was waving and blowing kisses when Ella was taking her solo pic…


…and then she freaked out when she was on his lap!


Luckily she calmed down enough to take a decent solo picture!


It was hilarious looking through all the picture! Bre and I were cracking up and laughing so loud it was echoing through the mall! I'm sure people thought we were crazy!

I still can't believe Christmas is only a few days away! I can't wait to celebrate Jesus' birthday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment