Monday, February 2, 2015

29 1/2 weeks

With only 7 1/2 weeks left, I'm getting super excited to meet these twin babies! This week I started going to the doctor 2x a week for non-stress tests (NSTs). I was there for about an hour today and they hooked me up to a machine to monitor the heart rates of our little babes. They want to make sure the girls are having normal fluctuations and neither one is under stress and today we passed with flying colors :) Usually the test only takes 30 minutes but because the girls were moving around like crazy, it took about 20 minutes for the nurse to find their heartbeats.


Two babies, a big belly & one great book! <3

My next doctor appointment and NST is on Thursday ~ so I'm excited to see the girls again :) Plus I have tons of questions for the doctor! 
The past week was definitely one of the hardest since my first trimester. I had vertigo, somewhat high blood pressure and two massive migraines :( I'm nervous about getting preeclampsia again and have been monitoring my blood pressure every day and when it went up to 139/85 I was a little scared. Luckily after a nice long nap and keeping my feet up all afternoon, it came back down.

Only a few more days until I'm 30 weeks and only 57 more days until the girls arrive! 


How far along: 29 Weeks 3 days

Total weight gain: 22 pounds

Stretch marks: None yet but I am preparing myself for the day I find the first one!

Sleep: What is sleep? I think both girls have their days and nights mixed up because I can feel them punching and kicking my bladder all night long. Last night I was up about 4x to go to the bathroom :(

Best moment this week: My first NST and listening to the heartbeats for 30 min :)

Miss anything: My wardrobe…since this belly is getting bigger by the day, I'm super limited to what I can and cannot wear. I can't wait to get back into my skinny jeans :)

Movement: When do the girls not move? Now I can feel them poke and prod me all day and all night.

Food cravings: I'm pretty much over my root beer craving, but I've still been occasionally craving a box of Zours. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: None

Belly button in or out: Out

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody: This is one happy mama :)

Looking forward to: Palm Desert next week and getting pampered at the spa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment