Thursday, February 5, 2015

Surprise!

Today was one of those days when you realize how amazing good great friends truly are! 

Last semester at MOPS I had the most wonderful table with awesome mamas ~ and since this semester we had to switch up the tables, we decided to to do a Thursday morning book club to stay in touch and continue our friendships :) Well today was our official first meeting after reading chapter 1 and I was SO excited to see all my "table #2" mamas! We originally decided to meet at church but a few days ago one of the moms said we were going to meet at her house instead. When I walked in, I was amazed how she went all out decorating for our first meeting ~ balloons, banners, the works! 


Then I saw the banner that said "Erickson Twins" and everyone started saying "surprise!" and I realized they threw me a surprise baby shower <3 <3 <3 
I was so in shock and so surprised I almost started to cry...good thing I still had my sunglasses on so everyone didn't see the waterworks! 





Me and all my "Table 2" MOPS mamas…minus the photographer/organizer Karen...
I <33333333 these ladies so much! 



I'm still in awe and still feel so honored that they all pitched in and threw that for me and the twins! What an amazing day with some amazing mamas! Good friends are hard to come by and in this case I have some GREAT friends! 

I am so so so blessed <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment