Saturday, February 21, 2015

32 Week Update

Yesterday was my 32 week check up and even though my blood pressure has come down a little, I'm still on full bed rest :( The doc said since me resting has helped bring it down, he doesn't want to risk it going back up if I'm out running around. Also all my blood work came back normal, except I'm anemic...so overall that's a good sign ~ the doc just told me to start taking iron pills.

I also got to see my sweet girls and we did a full ultrasound to measure how big they are. Baby A is measuring at 33 weeks 2 days and weighing about 4 lbs 11 oz! Amazing right?! Baby B is measuring at 33 weeks 4 days and weighing about 4 lbs 14 oz!! I can't believe how big they are! These girls are going to be some big babies! It's amazing that I'm carrying almost 10 lbs of pure baby! My tummy is measuring as if I was carrying a 38 week singleton and even though I lost another pound, my doc said the babies are looking perfect and he's not worried because they are clearly getting all the oxygen and nutrients they need to thrive! I can't even image how big they are going to be in 5 weeks when we deliver! 5 weeks…that's right around the corner!! And even though I'm not excited about 5 weeks of bed rest, I know that means I have a much higher chance of carrying them to the end!

Being on bed rest has really opened my eyes to what amazing friends and family we have! The outpour of love and support has truly been incredible! I've already had friends visit, family watch Jayden and people offering to bring us meals and do my chores :) That's the one nice thing about bed rest is no chores :) LOL

We truly are so incredibly blessed with the most incredible friends and family anyone could ever ask for and I'm eternally grateful for our amazing support system! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment