Saturday, February 7, 2015

THIRTY WEEKS ~ AND THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

That's right! 30 is here! I'm excited, anxious, nervous all at the same time! It's hard to believe these babies are going to be here in 51 days (or sooner)! 

My doctor appointment this week went really well ~ both babies are still looking perfect and other than my high heart rate at 129, everything is looking great! Both girls have completely moved and are now head up (breech)….it's amazing how much they can move in just a few short days! I also had my 2nd NST on Thursday. This time it was only 40 minutes but I was having consistent contractions almost the whole time. Since they weren't painful and I could barely feel them, the doctor wasn't concerned. Although, once they unhooked me and I was in the room waiting for my ultrasound, I started having heavier contractions…nothing to be worried about, but I could definitely feel them!  


It's definitely getting harder and harder to see my toes! 


How far along: 30 Weeks

Total weight gain: 25 pounds

Stretch marks: Still none

Sleep: I'm still beyond uncomfortable at night, but I'm truckin' along! 

Best moment this week: My surprise baby shower for sure! <3333

Miss anything: A good night's sleep!

Movement: It feels like they are moving all day every day! Both girls are now breech so most of the time it feels like they are bouncing on my bladder!

Food cravings: None right now

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Belly button in or out: Out

Wedding rings on or off: Officially off…I could probably go another week or so, but today I felt like I was swelling and I had a hard time taking my rings off, so I had my mom take my rings to the safety deposit box at the bank for safe keeping :)

Happy or moody: Still happy :)

Looking forward to: A relaxing weekend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment