Saturday, March 7, 2015

HOTY

While I definitely think my husband is a hottie, I don't confuse that with my nickname for him "HOTY" or "Husband of the Year". While he has by far earned that recognition, I think in the past few weeks he has definitely earned the title of Husband of the Century, Daddy of the Century or even Best Daddy Ever!

Since I have been on bed rest, I haven't been able to do any laundry, dishes, cooking or cleaning and without hesitation, Jonathan picked up the slack! I still can't believe he even asked me if any of my laundry needed "special instructions" like hang dry or hand wash!! WOW I'm thoroughly impressed!! I remember back in college he would throw everything into the washer together…whites, darks and towels! (YIKES)…and now here he is separating whites from darks, folding and putting away! I'm still in shock :)

Today, my first day home from my hospital visit, I woke up to a completely clean house, laundry in the washer, dishes done and all of Jayden's toys picked up! Not to mention, while he was doing all this clean up, he was taking care of Jayden! I'm by far the luckiest girl in the whole wide world and I feel so beyond blessed to have the most amazing hubby :) Not to mention my girls have the most amazing, hands-on, attentive and loving daddy in the whole world! I don't think they will ever know how lucky they are…but I do know and I am so incredibly proud of this man!! Who ever thought 10+ years ago we would be where we are today! I love my life, I love my growing family and I love this man with every inch of my heart <3



I never get tired of watching him play with Jayden or just love on her! Best daddy <3



For someone who hates feet…he has never slacked on my amazing foot rubs this pregnancy! He even offers :) Am I lucky or what?!



"I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have and I always will"

No comments:

Post a Comment