Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lovin' Life

I never, in a million years, imagined life could be this sweet. Even through the sleepless nights and endless (and I literally mean endless) dirty diapers…this is the most amazing adventure Jonathan and I have ever experienced. I knew that it would be love at first sight with the twins, but also watching Jayden turn into the sweetest and most loving big sister I have ever seen has taken it to a joyous overload :) 

I could not have wished or hoped for it to be any better if I tried! Jayden looks forward to seeing and helping with the girls every day! She loves putting blankets on them, giving them their binkies and rocking them in their car seats! It's so much fun watching her interact with the twins and it fills my heart with so much joy seeing how genuinely sweet our little two year old is :)


Just a few of my favorite moments in the last two weeks have been:

* Meeting our twins for the first time
* Watching Jonathan cuddle with the girls (he even cuddled with all 3 the other day and it melted my heart!)
* Tandem feeding Sophia & Savannah
* Watching Jayden (and our whole family) love on the babies
* Having so much family time with Jonathan off work :)
* Having our newborn photos taken on Sunday (I can't wait to see how they turn out!)


Cuddle time with dad <3


and mom :)


I never get tired of watching the twins sleep…I forgot how adorable newborns are when they pass out!


We call these the "blackout beanies"


Maybe the girls will like wearing blackout masks when they sleep when they are older :)



milk coma <3


Daddy & his girls going out for a walk!


Tomorrow is Sophia and Savannah's first doctor appointment! I can't wait to see how they are doing and how much they have grown since we left the hospital! 
It's going to be quite the adventure going out with all 3 girls at one time!! 

Here's a sneak peek of our newborn session <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment