Friday, March 6, 2015

Quick Update...

So after staying the night in the hospital, I remember why I have been so diligent about staying on the sofa at home. Bed rest at home is so much more comfortable than bed rest in the hospital! Last night my doctor kept me at the hospital to monitor my contractions and make sure I didn't have to come back in the middle of the night. Luckily I stayed because my contractions came back with a vengeance around 4 AM and I needed more meds ASAP! Needless to say, I didn't sleep last night, between my contractions, the babies kicking my bladder, being beyond uncomfortable and getting more shots...I literally only slept 1 hour :( I can't remember ever being this excited to go home and sleep in my own bed! Since I've been on a new medication today, my contractions are few and far between and aren't nearly as painful as they were yesterday! My doc wrote me a prescription for the next 2 weeks so hopefully it will help keep the contractions away!

My OB also officially said if my contractions continue until 36 weeks, we will deliver at 36 weeks because the babies will be nearly full term and will require little to no NICU time! Whoop Whoop! That's my goal ~ 36 weeks and NO NICU time! I got this :)

Another quick & fun update…I totally forgot to post the rest of our amazing and beautiful maternity pics. I'm so in love with them! Especially the ones with Jayden! She is such an angel! I seriously couldn't be more in love with her!


Best family pic ever! And I love that it includes the twins :)




Jayden rubbing my belly and giving kisses to her sisters <3 
Seriously…melts my heart!!! I can't wait to see how she is as a big sis! I think know she will rock it!! :)



I've never known a love like the love I have for these girls <3



I love this man…he definitely wins husband of the year…I love you JSE <3



God gave us 2 and we will love & cherish these twins every single day <3 
I don't think they have any idea how much they are loved! We haven't even met yet and they fill my heart with so much joy, happiness and love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment