Monday, March 2, 2015

Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars...

Saturday was my small baby sprinkle and my mom and sis did an amazing job hosting!! Since I'm on full bed rest, my doc suggested to have the shower at my house instead of me going anywhere…so they brought everything to me! Friday my mom and sis came over almost all day to set everything up and Saturday morning they were here first thing to prep all the food :) 

Jayden and Ella hung out with us also…I LOVED their matching outfits their Monnie bought them!


I don't think these girls can get any cuter <3


I loved how Bre & my mom decorated! The theme of the shower was Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars…and they did an awesome job incorporating stars in the decorations!! :)



One of my favorite things about the shower were the delicious shortbread cookies! I think I ate about 5 of them! :)




I also loved the clothes line of cute outfits on the stairs! Definitely a cute touch :)



It looks like I'm not the only one that enjoyed the cookies :)


One of my favorite activities at any baby shower is writing funny messages on diapers for the late night diaper changes…here were a few of my favorites :)



We are so blessed to have the most amazing family! I don't know what I would ever do without them…and I'm sure when these twins arrive I'll be leaning on them a ton! 

Sophia and Savannah have no idea how much they are loved…only a few more weeks until our family and friends get to love on them <3
What lucky girls they are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment