Thursday, March 12, 2015

Our Big 2 Year Old

Jayden just had her 24 month check up last week and I'm so incredibly proud of our little angel! She weights 21 lbs and is 31 1/2 inches tall! Even though I can't lift her or carry her, she looked like she was getting bigger :)

Since she's gone all day every day I'm really missing my little mini me…the days go by so slow without her around. I can't wait to be able to pick her up and run around with her after the twins are here and I'm fully recovered! Since I can't play with her, daddy has really been spoiling her and loving on her :)


Out for a walk last weekend with dad! 

Our little love is so smart…I didn't know she knew my name is Renee and her daddy's name is Jonathan until about a week ago. She is too smart for her own good sometimes :)


Since our big girl is now over 2 years old and over 20 lbs, we finally turned her around in the car seat! And she LOVES it!!! She's so entertained pointing out the trucks, cars and buses ~ she just talks to herself almost the whole time in the car! Sometimes she talks so much it puts her right to sleep...


I'm so in love with this little girl!! I can't wait to see her as a big sis! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment