Sunday, March 1, 2015

33 weeks and 30 days left

Time seems to be going by so slow lately. I'm 33 weeks with only 30 days left and I feel like this belly is about to burst. I have the stretching and expanding feeling in my belly on a daily basis and I'm waiting for the stretch marks to come any day!

I've been taking unisom to help me sleep at night, and sometimes it works wonders while other nights it seems like it doesn't work at all. Last night I had the hardest time going to sleep because I was having braxton hicks every 5-6 minutes. Since they weren't painful (just super uncomfortable), I wasn't concerned, but it really made it difficult for me to fall asleep. When they stopped at 1:00 am, I was finally able to catch some ZZZs!

I have my next NST tomorrow and my next ultrasound is Thursday with my doc. Since the babies have been consistently a week to a week and a half big, I'm guessing they are both over 5 lbs, probably closer to 5 1/2 lbs right now! There aren't very many mamas that can say they carried over 10 lbs of baby at 33 weeks!


How far along: 33 Weeks

Total weight gain: 28 pounds…both girls are gaining approximately a half pound a week, which means I'm gaining a pound a week of pure baby!

Stretch marks: None yet and crossing my fingers it stays that way for a few more weeks!

Sleep: Hit or miss…I've been taking unisom which helps occasionally  

Best moment this week: My baby sprinkle :)

Miss anything: I miss a lot of things right now…I miss spending time with my sweet Jayden, I miss being able to pick her up and play with her, I miss being able to work out (yes, I did just say I miss working out! LOL), I miss being comfortable, I miss being able to wear anything I want whenever I want, I miss being able to eat a full meal without heartburn or indigestion and I miss being able to go out and walk around Target or Costco or anywhere really! Ohhh the simple things in life people take for granted!!

Movement: Their movement is getting stronger and stronger each week. Since they are both still breech, when they kick, it's right on my bladder or a nerve that sends shooting pains down my legs (it's pretty painful!). I've also been having major braxton hicks/contractions every single day that get stronger each day! 

Food cravings: Sushi, champagne and coffee…the three things I can't have :(

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope :)

Belly button in or out: Out

Wedding rings on or off: Off

Happy or moody: I feel like I've been a little of both this week. It's hard being pregnant, especially when you're this big and uncomfortable. I'm trying to stay positive and count my blessings each day <3

Looking forward to: Meeting these sweet girls in 30 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment